Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

Understanding Percona Cloud tools metrics and Query Analysis Output

yudhvir12yudhvir12 EntrantCurrent User Role Beginner
Hi All,

I recently started using Percona monitoring tool and I felt some difficult in understanding the metrics and Query Analysis Output like

1) MySQL Throughput
2) MySQL SelectTypes
3) MySQL Command

Also, I need some help in understanding the AvgMYSQL/Queries, AvgMySQL/Select_Scan, 5/95, Min/Max etc.,

Along with the above, when I am monitoring what are the expensive queries under "Queries" tab, I can see different terms like Load, Load%, 95%.

Also, when I execute any query for 1 time on my MYSQL DB server , but percona query monitoring is showing the query execution as 2 ...Can any one explain what is the reason for that.

Last but not least, I can understand the File sort, Full Join, Full Scan under the query plan, but I could not able to understand the pecentage values for each operation (filesort,full join, and full scan) for a particular query.

Can any one please help me out in understanding the above items.

Comments

• mirfanmirfan Database Administrator Inactive User Role Beginner
    For most part of your questions I would like to redirect you to Percona Cloud Tools documentation here http://cloud-docs.percona.com/

>> Also, when I execute any query for 1 time on my MYSQL DB server , but percona query monitoring is showing the query execution as 2 ...Can any one explain what is the reason for that.

I will check this with PCT development team and will check If it's bug.