System Info BUG 100% CPU

I have a Cloudlinux server with Percona server 5.6 installed , i have just added the Agent and also the toolkit … for some reason when i go to percona cloud under my account ( Configure → Server → System info ) a page opens … it says loading please wait … a awk process starts on my server and uses 100% of one thread … and just hangs there using cpu … i thought that it was gathering data at first … but after 40 minutes … the process was still using 100% cpu … i hit the System info link 4 more times … now my server was at 100% on 5 threads … average of ( 50% - 60% Total Cpu used ) … still i left them running … just to see if anything happens in the end ( 20 minutes latex ) they wore still at ‘work’ :)) and i killed them ALL .

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Alex

Hi,

Can you please upgrade to latest version of percona-agent 1.0.12 and let us know If that resolves the issue.
Anyway, I can’t recall if percona agent uses awk for “system info” It collects system info by running pt-summary tool from percona toolkit. You can found further details on pt-summary tool here